Asset Management & Tracking
Still using spreadsheets to record asset data? If so, then you are probably finding the limitations pretty
frustrating along with a feeling that there has to be a better way.
The good news is that there is a better way. A simple but highly flexible and effective way to manage & track your assets and which is fully integrated with Job Management and Mobile forms.
Using the pro-Forms® app in the field allows you to capture & update asset data in real-time for sharing with office staff across your business.
Manage any type of asset
From forklifts to airconditioning and buildings. We have it covered.
Keep field & office data in sync
Automatic synchronisation of data between field & office staff.
Manage & track locations
See a full audit trail of asset locations & current condition.
Schedule & raise jobs
Keep assets compliant and in-use through planned maintenance & never miss a service interval again.
Secure UK hosting
Enjoy peace of mind with full GDPR compliance and UK hosting & support.
Scan a whole range of barcode types directly from the mobile app.
- Integration with OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Sharepoint, Power BI, Salesforce & Sage50
- Create any type of asset by adding custom fields to standard system fields.
- Use field groupings to place fields together onscreen based on purpose or activity.
- Create and save views to quickly locate assets with common themes e.g. forklifts by fuel type or reach.
- Define access permissions for who can view or View & edit asset data.
- Add customers, customer sites and asset locations within sites.
- Sites can be identified by longitude/ latitude, Eastings/ Northings and Post Codes.
- Customer sites are mapped and searchable with related assets shown.
- Define custom calculations based on dates and other numeric fields e.g. number of days to next service interval.
- Format fields and lists for visual assistance e.g. traffic light colours on countdown to expiry dates.
- Add & scan barcodes to assets for field staff to quickly retrieve asset data to mobile app.
- Compatible barcode types include : UPC-A / UPC-E / EAN-8 / EAN-13 Code 39, 93 & 128 / Codebar / ITF, QR / Data Matrix / Aztec (beta) / PDF 417 (beta) / MaxiCode / RSS-14 / RSS-Expanded.
- Use 'Check-in' and 'Check-out' to track the movement of assets and their condition between various locations.
- Keep a full asset audit and history trail of all updates and changes.
- Assign different mobile & online forms to asset types that need completing as part of jobs e.g. asset condition survey at asset delivery/ collection.
- Plan & schedule jobs against assets at defined intervals e.g. 6 / 12 monthly servicing.
Our Asset Management module is simple yet flexible enough to meet your needs throughout the asset life cycle - from installation and commissioning to service and maintenance, performance monitoring and end-of-life.
Availability & lifespan
Minimise asset downtime, schedule regular maintenance & prolong useful lifespans.
Control costs & expenditure
Use Planned Preventative Maintenance & exception reporting to keep budgets under control.
Identify and track asset locations for accounting requirements & to maximise operational efficiencies.
Reduce loss & theft
Use 'check-out' & 'check-in' to record when assets are off-site and due for return to minimise loss & theft.
Compliance & reporting
Ensure your legal & compliance responsibilities are met through comprehensive reporting and planning.
Remove uncertainty & ambiguity between office and field staff through up to date asset records.
- • Forklift truck maintenance
- • Construction supply chain
- • Educational
- • Airconditioning
- • Property maintenance
- • Manufacturing