pro-Forms and GDPR
As from 25th May 2018 both pro-Forms and our system Users have new and updated obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation. To help, we've built a set of tools that not only protects your own personal data but also that of your customers.
About the GDPR:
The Regulation outlines new and updated legal requirements for organisations capturing, storing & using personal data. Non-compliance can lead to serious fines of up to ?20m or 4% of turnover.
- Setting a Data Retention Policy for how long data captured by you will remain on the pro-Forms servers before deletion.
- Data redaction - for people wanting to exercise their 'Right to be Forgotten'
- Subject Access Request - so you can provide a copy of all personal information held on an individual to them in a portable format.
- Users have the option to opt in to host their data with guaranteed UK Data Sovereignty.
- We have ensured our software adheres to Privacy by Design and have taken measures to maintain a high level of security both in the app and the web-end.
- Our staff have undertaken awareness and training sessions on the requirements and implications of GDPR and the data we collect and process.
- Reviewed our internal physical security arrangements including server back up policies.
- We've appointed a Data Protection Officer
For more information regarding the information above, please contact our team on 0845 094 1615.